January 03, 2014

Everything is Just Peachy Keen!


The Occasions Catty is HERE!!!!!  This is my absolute FAVOURITE DSP and stamp set from the catty... loving the colours!!!  Check back today for details on my Occasions Catty Share!   I'm just in the process of adding the button to my side bar, but in the meantime you can check it out here:
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/NA/20140103_Occasions_NA/20140103_Occasions_en-CA.pdf

If you live in Canada and don't currently have an SU demo, please let me know and I'd love to mail you out a copy.
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Peachy Keen
Paper:Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Baked Brown sugar, Retro Fresh DSP
Ink:So Saffron, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:On Film Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)