September 07, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Thank Yous


This is the card that I'm sending out to my AMAZING My Paper Pumpkin subscribers this month:)  It is an altered CASE of card created by Laura Mackie.  I loved the clean simplicity of it!  I've shown her gorgeous card that I recreated below as well.  If you don't own the Simply Stars stamp set, you need to!  It is perfect for so many occasions!



Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Simply Stars, Chalk Talk
Paper:Whisper White
Ink:Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron
Embellishments:Baker's Twine
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Chalk Talk Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!



1 comment:

  1. This card is darling. It can be done in any number of color combinations. You can add sparkle to it or not. It is quick, simple and beautiful all that the same time. Great design!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)