September 19, 2013

More File Folder Fun

Keeping it short and sweet today:)  Here's another fun file folder card!  I promise to get a quick video done this weekend... watch for it on Sunday as Saturday looks like there might be some playtime:) The first four people to place an order this week will get a little goody bag full of pre-cut supplies to make yourself one of these fun cards!  I've got four gift bags left from my Open House.  This was my special make-n-take for people who brought along a friend who was new to me:)

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. Love this idea Ange....so cute and oh so different....looking fwd to seeing ur VDO coming out (crafting that is....kinda sounds a little wrong....hee hee hee). I am freaking out with the thought of Chrissy!!! ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)