September 24, 2013

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #169

Good morning all!  I know that I promised a video on the folder and it is still on the way.. it should be up on Thursday:)  I ended up throwing something into the mix that wasn't planned for this weekend... redoing/ moving my craft room:)  That along with 5 Stampin' Up classes I've held since last Wednesday meant there wasn't a lot of time for creating... just a lot of laughs with friends I didn't get to see through the summer!  Hope you have a great Tuesday:)  Make sure to head over and check out this fabulous sketch at Hand Stamped Sentiments!
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Friendship Preserves
Paper:Sweater Weather, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Ink:Chocolate Chip
Embellishments:Candy Dots
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Windows Framelits, Square Lattice TIEF

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


2 comments:

  1. So warm and pretty, I love how the burlap ribbon cozies it up! And FIVE classes last week? You rock! Hope your craft room turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked
    submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to
    say fantastic blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)