September 25, 2013

Check Out the Trendy Triangles

I had so much fun with this Trendy Triangles theme this week... it took awhile to find a direction, but I love the border I was able to make with the pennant punch... I think I can see this one on a scrapbook page!  Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty and check out the fabulous other samples!  I loved the sentiment... it is my friend's b-day today... Happy Birthday Alia... thought the sentiment was fitting:)  You can never have too much happy.... period!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Yippee Skippee
Paper:Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Basic Grey, Whisper White, I Am Me DSP, Pool Party
Ink:Calypso Coral, Basic Grey Basic Rhinestones, Basic Gray Stitched Grosgrain
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones, Basic Gray Stitched Grosgrain
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Pennant Punch

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)