August 23, 2013

Playing with the New Chevron Border Bunch and Rotary Trimmer Attachments


There are some goodies in the Holiday Mini that you don't want to miss!  Have you noticed the Chevron Border Punch or the new Rotary Trimmer Attachments?  I got some play time the other day and they both packed a lot of punch!  I acutally punched my border on my Wisteria Wonder cardstock and then used the punch outs to pop back up on top using glue dots as you can see in the lower photo.  I loved the textured effect that it gave the card.


Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Six Sided Sampler
Paper:Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Smoky Slate
Ink:Smoky Slate, Wisteria Wonder
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Rotary Trimmer Small Scallop Blade
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Hexagon Punch, Chevron Border Punch
Big Shot:Lattice Square Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!



1 comment:

  1. Totally LOVE this Ange. Love what you did with the punch clever chookie!!! I am really liking Smokey Slate too. Brilliant card. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)