August 13, 2013

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #166

This week's Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge was a colour combo that I chose.  I really wanted to choose something that would get me in the mood for fall as I couldn't be further from it right now:)  I'm loving the summer with my family and dreading the end of it:(  Make sure to come and play with us this week... I'd love to see what you create!

Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Wonderfall, Bitty Banners, Tape It
Paper:Pear Pizzaz, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla
Ink:Pear Pizzaz, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry
Embellishments:Burlap Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Bitty Banner Framelits, Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Autumn Accents Bigz

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


3 comments:

  1. SO ADORBS GIRL! I look forward to this time of year to pull out my leaf stamps, but I have too many others that I haven't used yet... I LOVE your card and that burlap ribbon- AWESOME-SAUCE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the burlap and leaves! It felt like autumn here today, only 58 degrees. Yikes! Great background too :) Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really lioke your card and the way you positioned your different layers ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)