July 10, 2013

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #184 ~ Single Layer Cards

Thank goodness this week's Stampin' Royalty challenge was a one layer card!  I've got nothing to create with.  I'm home for a few days for my son's ortho appointment and all my stamping stuff is up at my summer home:)  My Simply Sketched stamped set had been on backorder so it arrived while I was gone:)  Job for today... finish putting together my 12x12 scrapbook page swaps for convention:)  I've already stamped and cut everything... just need to assemble:)

Pin It

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Simply Sketched
Paper:Whisper White
Ink:Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petal, Black Stazon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


2 comments:

  1. Girl, this card is AMAZING!!!!!! Like one of the best cards I've ever seen. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is breathtaking, Angela!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)