July 28, 2013

Gifts For My Girls

These were the little gifts I put together for my girlfriends who came with me to convention this year.  I made them eacha  bag tag for their Stampin' Up bags so that they could identify them from the other 6000:)  I also made them a little mini scrapbook so that they could choose to scrapbook the trip when they got home or just use it for another holiday:)  I had these little make up pouches which I filled with things like hand cream, candy, nail files, hand sanitzer, kleenex, lip balm and other goodies:)

The stunning paper featured on all of these little tags is the Modern Medley DSP which is part of the Buy 3 Get One Free promotion that is on for another 4 days!  This is not one you want to miss!!!!  

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


3 comments:

  1. What a great time we had in Salt Lake Ange. Thanks for sharing this experience with us, and the gift was so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like everything you make these are fab! What did you use to make the tag shape and the small letter g? I can hardly wait to see the samples of the new framelits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED my gift and the goodies inside the bag were SO sweet! awwwww....thanks from one of your girls :-D
    Convention was awesome ans such good fun. I Love Salt Lake City!


    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)