July 23, 2013

Don't Miss Out on July's Coupon!

This was a card that I made up a few weeks back when my new products arrived:)  Don't know how many of you hung onto your retired star punches, but I couldn't bear to let mine go and happy me discovered that no cutting was necessary on these stars:)

Don't forget to use your July coupons!  Get a free Textured Impressions Embossing Folder of your choice with any $50+ purchase before taxes and shipping!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Chalk Talk, Simply Stars
Paper:Birthday Basics, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla
Ink:Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Gray, Cherry Cobbler, Summer Starfruit, Bermuda Bay
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Chalk Talk Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)