July 22, 2013

Holiday Catalogue Shares Announced


I know that many of you have been ooooohing and ahhhhing over the upcoming Holiday  catalogue and trying to figure out how you can possibly afford it all.  Well, I’ve got a solution for you!  Choose one of the following or choose them all and save a little!  Shipping will be added for out of town buyers in the exact amount, no shipping charged on local pickups:)

DSP Share $11
Includes 26 - 6x6 sheets of DSP from:
Season of Style DSP
Winter Frost Specialty DSP
Witches Brew DSP
Sweater Weather DSP
Gold Foil Paper
Silver Foil Paper

Embellishment Share $7
Includes:
4 of Old Olive Simply Styled Embellishments
4 Frosted Finishes Embellishments

Ribbon Share $8
Includes:
2 yards of the Cherry Cobbler !” Stitched Edge Grosgrain
2 yards of the Silver 1/8” Ribbon
1 yard of  1 1/4” Burlap Ribbon

I WANT IT ALL! SHARE $24
Includes all of the above mentioned at a reduced price!

*Please email me with your choices no later than July 29st at 6pm PST so I can send you out an invoice, as I will be placing an order as soon as the new Holiday Catalogue launches on the 1st of August!


If you haven’t received a Holiday catalogue yet, live in Canada, and don’t already have a demonstrator, please contact me so I can get one in the mail to you ASAP:)

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)