September 15, 2012

Precious time:)

It was so exciting to sit down yesterday and get some me craft time:)  Lucas has a birthday party this weekend so I used my time to make a card for his buddy who is an AMAZING little soccer player.  I hope that he likes it:)

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Itty Bitty Banners, Great Sport, Delightful Designer
Paper:Polka Dot Parade DSP, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist, Old Olive
Ink:Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist, Old Olive
Embellishments:
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:1 3/8" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle
Big Shot:Perfect Polka Dots and Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Bitty Banner Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)