September 14, 2012

Don't Miss Out!

This AMAZING promotion ends in just two days!  You really don't want to miss out!  In addition to the phenomenal deal that you get on the Starter Kit, you'll get the fabulous Toxic Treats stamp set in addition to the awesome tray, a package of Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, a package of rhinestones and all the other goodies necessary to complete this tray!  I had so much fun making mine and would love to get together with you to make yours!  It would be an awesome "get to know you" night where you can find out more about being an SU demo.  You can choose to just continue on as a "discount demo" (this was what I signed up as initially... great product at a great price) or I'd love to guide you towards a home business if that's what you choose:)

All I have left to do with my super cute tray is add a fun pic of my boys from last Halloween!

Don't miss out... contact me today!

Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)