September 28, 2012

I found this fabulous card on Julie's blog .  It was created by her upline and then Julie created an amazing masculine version of the card which I will have to CASE next!  I love having birthday cards ready to give to my students but when you need 30 of them it has to be one that is easily reproducible and this card fit the bill perfectly!

I was so in love with the layout that I had to find a way to make a Christmas version. Make sure to check back tomorrow to see it!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):
You're Amazing
Paper:Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Ink:Cherry Cobbler
Embellishments:In Colour Polka Dot Brads
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:square punch
Big Shot: Perfect Polka Dots textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. So simple yet so fabluous. I really must look into these framelits, they are awesome and so very versatile. Great card Ange.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)