September 18, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #136

Ooops... I forgot to hit post last night:(  Left it in draft form:(

Pin It
This week's Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge was Crayon Rubbed Embossing.  I wasn't thrilled with my results but I'll definitely give this one another try:)  I think that I like the effect of using the embossing folder with the new Core'dinations cardstock better.  Make sure to head over and check out the gorgeous samples that the design team created!  Then, go raid your children's crayon box:)

Click Here to Place an Order

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


6 comments:

  1. Wow I love the look you got. Made a very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little owl! He is sooo cute and you did a great job on the technique... unlike someone else on the team- LOL!! So glad you are on board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure about mine either, I think I should have used a sponge and not the brayer. I love it, who can resist that owl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! I love owls and this card I'll have to case. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack! That little owl is sooo cute and looks great with that background!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, you gave the woodgrain so much depth without any bulk, and who can resist an owl? (Or should i say whoooooo can resist) Very nice job! Erika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)