August 05, 2012

Snowflakes are Back!

I don't know abut you, but I was soooooo disappointed when Stampin' Up discontinued their Sizziz snowflake die.  I need to remind myself that they always have good reason for their decisions... and they did:)  They new snowflake die from the Holiday Mini is "to die" for:)  There are actually three snowflakes on it.  These are the two smallest along with the adorable Holiday Tags and mini DSP stack!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


2 comments:

  1. I love how cute and simple your card is. Those snowflakes ROCK!

    Happy Stampin'

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute simplicity of this Ange. The blingy flake is adorable but I love the frames. Delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)