August 07, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #130~Colour Challenge

If you haven't got hold of the new In Colours for 2012-2014, you need to!  This grouping of colours is so rich!  I am absolutely in LOVE with them...even though I was convinced that there was no way I would like Summer Starfruit... it's actually beautiful!
Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments this week and come play with us.  We'd love to see your creations with this fabulous colour combo. 
MDS2 is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!  If you haven't go hold of your My Digital Studio yet now is the time, and if you already have My Digital Studio, make sure to go and buy the upgrade for your program!  I can't believe all of the fabulous options that have been added!
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


2 comments:

  1. This is a magical page Ange. We have now less than 3 weeks to wait until we get our new catty...and can finally get our new in colours. I too have reservations abt the yellow shade....but who knows right??? BTW....her smile is devine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that is SO sweet! I have 2 little boys that love my craft room, too, and it's some of my favorite time spent with them. Savor the moment! Your layout is beautiful, love the banner with the big flowers. :) erika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)