August 24, 2012

Brought A Smile to My Day!

This gorgeous card was from my up-up-line:)  I had to share it with you today... made me smile:) I'll definitely be CASE'ing this one!  I did get a little time in my craftroom over the past two hours.. but basically only enough to get my challenges done for next week:)  Thank goodness!  I'll share another card with you on Sunday and then my Challenge cards on Tuesday and Wednesday... the following week is back to school.  For most that would mean less time to craft but it seems that I do much better with the routines of day to day life as far as fitting in my crafting!  See you Sunday!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. A delightful surprise indeed Ange. I love the colours. This set is on my wish list...6 more sleeps now til our catty comes out!! love the stamped off image behind the sentiment. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)