August 31, 2012

Odd Time to Play

Well, it turns out that 5:08 arrived this morning and I was WIDE awake!  I really haven't had any play time this year up at the lake as we have been working madly to get our new summer home to lock up.  We are so close that I can taste it and thank goodness with only three days left until we head home!

I decided to take advantage of my quiet time and play with My Digital Studio on my computer.  I used the Stamping 411 sketch for this week and tried out some of the fabulous new tools available with the upgrade to My Digital Studio 2!  Notice that I was able to colour my stamps as well as add colour to whited out areas on the tea cup!  This is just a taste... I can't wait to try the font that follows whatever line you draw!  Who knows... maybe if I'm up early tomorrow that will be my next adventure:)


Pin It Click Here to Place an Order

My Digital Studio:My Digital Studio 2
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)