October 19, 2011

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #94~ Sketch Challenge


 Can you tell that I was sick of working on Christmas cards when I came up with this one????  Who makes Valentine's cards in October????  (just me:) Make sure to come over to Stampin' Royalty and join us this week on a great sketch challenge:)  You've got to check out the amazing cards that the Design Team came up with!



Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Valentine Love, Netting
Paper:Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Neutrals DSP Stack
Ink:Sahara Sand, Whisper White Craft Ink, White Signo Gel Pen
Embellishments:White EP, Whisper White Taffeta
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Full Heart, Mini Heart, Scallop Trim Border

 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I'm on strike from Christmas cards right now. Love the cupid on this sweet and soft valentine's card. Bravo!

    Hugs,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)