October 20, 2011

So Sweet and Simple...


I've seen versions of this card all over the internet lately... I decided that I had to make one as I had three of these felt wreaths left and really hadn't been inspired by them as of yet.  I love how quick and easy this card was to put together... a little sponging... one stamp... a bow and a few glue dots... LOVE IT!  There will be two more of these heading out this year with my Christmas cards:)

I'm really looking forward to my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack tonight:)

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Petite Pairs
Paper:Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Ink:Soft Suede
Embellishments:Soft Suede Taffeta, Winter Wishes Stitched Felt
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Itty Bitty Punch Pack


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
  Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)