October 13, 2011

Fast and Fun!


Sorry for the irregular posting lately, and THANK YOU for all of your wonderful comments!  The feedback is REALLY appreciated!  Participating in challenge blogs has really kept me creating when times get busy lately.  This was a card that came out very quickly the other night... I think it was only 15 minutes from start to finish. I love it when creating comes easy as we've all experienced the pain of working for hours with nothing to show at the end:)  This is definitely not a colour combo I would naturally reach for, but when  I grabbed my colour coach for some guidance, this was what I came across:)


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Precious Butterflies
Paper:Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Brights Prints Patterns Stack
Ink:Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, Pretty In Pink, Old Olive
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones, Old Olive Satin Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:1 3/4" Circle

Big Shot:Circle Die, Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available! Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

5 comments:

  1. Angela, this is so pretty! i love the color combo and all of the fun details you added. The embossing lost pops and that pop of green is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this one! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card!!! The colour combination is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! These colors are beautiful together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela, I really like this card! Great color combo and love the embossing! And thanks for stopping by the blog recently--glad to have ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)