October 28, 2011

Club Card Share


Thanks so much for all the sweet comments lately... they are my daily smiles:)  I had a great time lastnight with my club ladies and I'm really looking forward to the second round this morning!  This was just a simple card that we made using the Diamond Fold Card technique.  I love the way this card stands on its own!


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Christmas Lodge, Warmest of Wishes(hostess set)
Paper:Frostwood Lodge DSP, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Ink:Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, White Signo Gel Pen, Always Artichoke
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Snowflake
Big Shot:Scallop Duo


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)