August 24, 2011

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #86-Bring on the Bling!!!!


It feels so good to be back creating with the girls over at Stampin' Royalty this week:)  These amazing ladies allowed me to take a little hiatus as we had been out of town for almost a month:) I was so excited when I saw that this weeks challenge was to add glitter... bling... anything sparkly!  Now, you're probably looking at my card and thinking, "well, there's not really a lot of that on her card!".  Actually, it is all the camera's fault that it appears that way!  This whole card is sprayed with the Vanilla Smooch Spritz... I just can't get the dazzling sparkle to show in my photo:(  You'll just have to take my word for it... or get married so that I can send you this card;)  This was really married for one of my hubby's fireman friends who is getting married to an amazing girl in just three weeks!  That reminds me, I need to find a dress!!!!!  Yikes!

Well, I really hope that you like this card and I'd love to hear what you think of this stamp set from the new catty, Creative Elements.  It is definitely a favourite of mine and I can't wait to show you how different it looks in my scrapbook page that I designed for this month's club!S

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Tiny Tags, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Creative Elements
Paper:Whisper White, Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette
Ink:Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette
Embellishments:Soft Suede Taffeta, Basic Pearls, Vanilla Smooch Spritz
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Mini Jewelry Tag


Come and check out my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the layout and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LA says BEAUTIFUL wedding card --- I just might Marry Karl (if he asks) to get one!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink and brown together! Great dimension and detail on this lovely card, Angela! Wonderful to be on the team with you.

    Hugs,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so elegant and the colours work really well together too, thanks for sharing Ange!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)