August 27, 2011

Bring on The Merry!


 I just wanted to share another sample with you from my upcoming Merry and Type class!  It doesn't look very Christmasy when photographed outside in the brilliant sunshine, but I took this photo when we were away last month:)  This will be a fun class to help you get a jump on your Christmas cards. It is also an opportunity to get hold of some cute new products at a 20% discount! (remember that any products used in my class can be be purchased on class night or at the time of payment for distance class members at a 20% discount!)

Merry & Type Christmas Card Class
Wednesday September 28th
7:30-9:30
$45 * Includes the Merry & Type Stamp Set and Letters to Santa DSP
I have 4 spaces left in this class, don't miss out... RSVP ASAP!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Merry & Type
Paper:Letters to Santa, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink:Blushing Bride, Marina Mist, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive
Embellishments:Early Espresso Quilted Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:1" Square Punch, Postage Stamp Punch

Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)