August 29, 2011

Shaking It Up!




I know it seems early, but I always liket o get my club girls thinking about their Christmas cards long before the time comes:)  Here is a sample from our club night this month that makes use of the new self adhesive Shaker Frames and the awesome new Mica flakes!  What do you think the odds are that we spill the Mica flakes in one of our standard fits of laughter that night????  I can just see those scattered all over my floors:)

If you've been thinking of joining club, I've got some spaces available right now.  Contact me for details and to reserve your spot!  Long distance members are welcome!



Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Snow Much Fun
Paper:Whisper White, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Ink:Black StazOn, Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones, Mica Flakes, Early Espresso Quilted Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Shaker Frames
Punches:2 1/2" Circle, 1 3/4" Circle, Modern Label
Big Shot:Perfect Pennants, Norther Flurry Die, Movers and Shapers Windows, Snow Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder


Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

3 comments:

  1. Really cute card - I haven't bought the shaker frames yet but my mica flakes are arriving tomorrow so I may try to recreate this using my treat cups.

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Ang!!! I always love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang!!!! Now I'm going to have to order some of those shaker frames. I was going to hold out - but after seeing your rattle card and this one - I'm sold!
    Oh how we enable each other - friends and strangers alike! LOL Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)