August 03, 2011

Card A La Carte


I have a rule when I order new stamps now, they don't get to enter my stamp wall until I've inked them up at least once!  I found way to many BRAND NEW sets in my wall when the retired sets were announced this year!  This adorable stamp, Something for Christmas #122907 is in the A La Carte section of the catalogue and for Canadians is a very reasonable $11.95.  Just think... you could have all your Christmas cards ready for this year with one stamp!!!  With the purchase of this stamp this week I will include all the pieces necessary to make up 3 of this card!


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Something for Christmas
Paper:Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso, Letters to Santa DSP
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Old Olive, Marina Mist
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Scallop Border

Come and check out my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page! Like it and have yourself added into a drawing for 6x6 Designer Series Paper Stack of the 2010/2011 In Colours! Next draw on August 7th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)