January 30, 2011

What A Amazing Day!






Today was my first large group event that I've held since becoming an SU demo.  Up until now, my group has been a manageable size to hold events at my house, but with the recent recruiting promotion our group grew quickly. We had fabulous WOW presentations, mini prize patrol, the most phenomenal swaps, make-n-takes and a yummy chili lunch courtesy of my hubby:)  Thanks for coming today ladies... I had a blast!!!  I promise to get back to posting tomorrow:)  Sorry for the hiatus, I don't seem to juggle well when it comes to bigger events on my plate:)

PS... I told you I was posting them girls:)

Click Here to Place an Order

1 comment:

  1. You were amazing Angela - you always amaze and inspire me...always! You would have had towork very hard to prepare all of that for us! We are all so fortunate - you are always so kind and generous! It was an amazing day - so chalk full of fun and great ideas! I hope you don't mind - I would like to case the last card we made for a workshop - it was so neat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)