January 23, 2011

8x8 Scrapbook Page featuring new products....


I'm so excited about my first ever Mini Regional Event for members of my West coast Creators Team.  It is coming up next Sunday.  Everyone registered is getting the Create-a-Cupcake stamp set as part of their registration fee.  I've been on a cupcake mission, making as many samples as possible to create their make-n-takes with.  Although I liked this page, it was one of my "rejects".  I can't wait to share some of the "selected projects" with you next week:)








Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Bring on the Cake, Create a Cupcake
Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones, Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon, Tangerine Tango PomPom Trim
Sizzix: Big Shot, Lattice Die
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Build-a-Cupcake

1 comment:

  1. This beautiful page is areject? I can hardly wait to see the other things you are planning!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)