January 07, 2011

Hope It's Not Contagious:)


Teehee... now don't giggle when I explain the title of this post...

As you may already know, I teach Elementary School.  I have the most amazing teaching partner this year, but unfortunately for both me and my class, my teaching partner is having a baby:)  I'm so excited for her as it is her first, but selfishly I'm sad to see her leave.  Now, my fabulous friend Helen who teaches in the room next door is also pregnant and due in just a few short weeks.  She is having a little boy... finishing off her perfect little family of a girl and a boy:)

Now do you understand my title???? teehee... so mature aren't I????
Anyway, this card if for my friend Helen in the room next door.  I'm not sure what Sarah is having yet so I'm waiting to make her card... or maybe I should just make a boy and a girl card and be ready to go either way... sounds like an excuse to do more crafting doesn't it?

Click Here to Place an Order
Paper: Nursery Suite DSP, Whisper White
Embellishments: Nursery Suite Quick Accents
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. so many babies !!! wow, lovely card you've got there...
    have a nice day,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)