January 17, 2011

Help Wanted!

Okay.... drum roll please!  Stampin' Up made an amazing announcement at the recent Leadership event that I attended in Nashville.  They announced that they were giving each attendee a free Starter Kit to give out to a person of their choice.  Translation... you could become an SU demo for absolutely no cost and still have the AMAZING starter kit with a value of over $400 dollars!  Now, what I'm asking for in this procedure is honesty.  I know that we would all love $400 worth of stamping stuff for free, but I would really like to give this Starter Kit to someone who has the intention of really giving an honest attempt at being a demonstrator.    I'm only allowed to give this Starter Kit to a Canadian resident.  What I would like for you to do is email me with a reason that I should pick you!  I can't wait to share your story, and I would love to have you as part of my West Coast Creators Team!  I have to have the paperwork in the mail no later than Friday, so I will cutting off entries on Wednesday night at 10pm Pacific Time. If you know someone who you think would make a great demonstrator, please feel free to forward them this information!  Please feel free to email or call me with ANY questions that you may have regarding this. 


Click Here to Place an Order

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)