March 05, 2009

Thoughts and Prayers... a New Favourite

I knew the moment that I saw this stamp set that it would be at the top of my list; now I am tempted to say that it is one of my all time favourites. For many, making sympathy cards is not an easy task as we have to keep it low key and subtle. This stamp set allows this is so many ways. It is a double mounted stamp, and the images on both sides are absolutely stunning. Although I wish that we could all avoid the instances in which sympathy cards are necessary it is a reality of life and I love the feeling of peacefulness that I get when I use this set. This was such a simple card to make and yet in person it is so beautiful! I will admit that I am a sucker for the new textured cardstock as well. This DSP is from the Sweet Slumber Set.

This card will be part of my March 29th 6:30-9:30pm Stamp-a-Stack choices (15 cards for $15). There are only 2 spots left for this class to RSVP ASAP to avoid disappointment:)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)