March 02, 2009

Another twist...


Anyone who frequents Splitcoast Stampers as regularly as I do may have seen a concept similar to this card... there are many. I can't find who had the original idea for it so if it was you please let me know and I'll change this post to give you credit:) I adapted what I'd seen to meet my needs. This is one of those simple cards that looks absolutely gorgeous in person. In real life it looks like the butterfly is lifting off of the page. The butterfly is done with the new SU exclusive butterfly die; there are four different sizes of butterfly on it. After we cut out our butterflies, we ran them over the Texturz Plates. We used Crystal Effects to adhere just the crease of the back of the butterfly to the card and to adhere the glass beads to the body of the butterfly. I chose the sentiment from the new SU set called "Hope Happens". I loved it with the butterfly, "Plant your feet and let your heart have wings."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)