March 07, 2009

So Much Fun!


Well, my Trendy Trees classes are now over and the only thing left to go out is the take home kits for people who've ordered them. I've got your kits all ready and your stamps arrive Monday so I'll have them out to you on Tuesday. I thought that I'd share some of the cards that we made; some I cased and some I created... hope you enjoy! This one was my absolute favourite and I think that it's the colours that make me feel that way... that and the adorable corduroy brad:) I kept this card simple when I was designing it because on top of decorating the card case the ladies had six separate cards to make. They all quickly realized how useful a stamp-a-ma-jig is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)