March 03, 2009

Taking it back to Leadership...


This was one of the fabulous swap cards that I received at Leadership Convention. I haven't posted it until now as I was planning on using it in my Stamp-a-Stack the second that I saw it. Usually when we swap with someone, there is a recipe on the back of the card that indicates who the creator was as well as all of the supplies used in the card. This particular swap had no information on the back so I can't credit this fabulous idea to anyone, but if anyone out there got a swap with the info please let me know. It is such a simple card to make but looks gorgeous in person. The flower pots are just done using the large oval punch and cutting off the ends! The stamps are from the Pocket Silhouettes set which I get more use out of than you could possibly imagine! The little ledge that the pots are on was done by simply putting a mask over the card base and sponging the colour up and on to the card.

Today is my birthday... don't know whether to be happy or sad... I hate seeing the numbers going up, but I love the excuse to celebrate with family (and eat cake of course). The only gift that I'm asking for is a few hours of uninterrupted stamping time. Doesn't that feel like the ultimate present sometimes?

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGE!!! Thank you sooo much for getting me into Stampin' Up, I am having soo much fun with all the classes that you are doing and I just love that it has brought us closer!! I love you and hope you have a great birthday!!
    xox
    mugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Ange. I hope you get some time to stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Ange! I'm SO happy you became a demo and my friend. :)

    Can't wait until we have time to spend together again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a chance to eat and stamp!

    That card is so cute, I might have to CASE it :)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)