April 26, 2008

Crazy for Carousel Notes!








Is it completely pathetic that I am giddy with excitement over this last project????? I have the most amazing 'upline' Kari Metzger, anyway... she is always going on and on about the amazing work done by a Stampin' Up demo down in the states by the name of Jan Tink. Well, this wonderful woman created an amazing idea using the Carousel Notes from the Occasions Mini catalogue. Kari, had the patience to sit down and figure out the whole project and to put on a class for all the rest of us teaching us how to make it. This was my final project! I have since completed a second one but don't have the 5/8 grosgrain needed to complete the handle. I promise to post pictures of my second as soon as the ribbon arrives. I went with a Mother's Day theme on the one I did with Kari, but it could be used for any occasion from the arrival of a new baby to a birthday! It's like a mini scrapbook with locations for pictures and journalling. If you look closely you'll see that there are three Carousel Notes in this purse, one acting as the flap of the purse and two are pull out photo and journalling mounts. It also uses two of the chocolate chip envelopes.


Okay...what do you think? If there's a few of you out there interested I am totally willing to do a class and teach you:) (Not quite sure who that is more fun for as it is an excuse for me to make yet another)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)