April 07, 2008

Where Do I Begin?

Where does one start a blog????? First of all I guess that I should explain why I'm writing this blog. Okay, where to start... I have recently become a Stampin' Up ADDICT and decided to have a little fun with it! (it turned out to be A LOT of fun). I am a mommy of two amazing little boys, a full time Grade Seven Teacher, and wife of the most amazing man in the world. In my free time (teehee), I live to hide out in my scrapbooking room and "play". I started scrapbooking four years ago after my first son was born. It rapidly became an obsession.


Two months ago I was invited to a Stampin 'Up party, and it was all up hill from there! Within a month of the party, I signed up as a demonstrator. I was so impressed with what I saw, and there was so much that I wanted that it just made sense. One of my first sets that I decided to buy was the Baroque Motifs set from the Spring/ Summer 2008 catalogue! The possibilities have been endless! I have been working on a few simple cards on my own and then my Grade Sevens have been casing them as art activities! This one will be our Thursday art period!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)