April 07, 2008

When in Doubt...Spritz!


I was looking through my SU catalogue in bed the other night when I came across the Colour Spritzer. The concept sounded great but what I often find is that I buy things that look great but are near impossible to use. Anyway... this is not one of them! It was everything that I was looking for and more. Now, I will admit that I bought the SU Stampin Write Markers in all four colour families, but I also have all my old ones at home. The Spritzer allows you to add a spray mist in any marker colour imaginable. It was the finish to some cards that had too much stark white on them. It also came in handy when I started to work on my son's birthday invites. I used them with Ahoy Matey stamp set to create a sand effect as well as to give the water a little punch.

1 comment:

  1. This is SO CUTE Ange! LOVE IT!

    Love your blog too - can't wait to come back and see what else you've put up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)