April 08, 2014

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #183

This week's colour challenge is a fun one!  The Coastal Cabana, Gumball Green and Crushed Curry aren't colours I would have thought of putting together, but they look great.  I'm out with a sinus infection right now, so I had to keep it simple. I've been lazy and have a few stamp sets on my desk that I haven't put away.  Can you tell that Sassy Salutations is one of them:)  I decided to just make up my own background by simply stamping it in the colour combo:)  Make sure to head over and join us!  We'd love to see what you create!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Sassy Saluations, Starburst Sayings
Paper:Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Gumball Green
Ink:Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Gumball Green
Embellishments:Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:1 3/8" Circle
Big Shot:Starburst Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)