May 06, 2011

First Time Around


This was my first attempt at the Stampin' Royalty colour challenge this week... I wasn't thrilled with it so back to the drawing board I went.  Looking at it now... even my photography was lacking!  You can't even see the "happy birthday" stamped across the red scalloped border.  Have you submitted your entry yet?  I would love to see what you come up with.  I'm pretty sure that I like my Whisper White card with the challenge colours as accents:) I do however like the layout:)



Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):On Your Birthday
Paper:Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Real Red, Marina Mist, Rich Razzleberry Patterened Paper
Ink:Real Red
Embellishments:Whisper White Organza, Brights Brads, Subtles Brads
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:1 3/8" Square, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch
Big Shot:Top Note Die, Tasteful Trims Die


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)