May 01, 2016

Welcome May!

I can't believe that it's already May; this year is flying by!  As a Stampin' Up demonstrator it is a super exciting time of year... we get to preorder select items from the upcoming new Annual Catalogue coming out at the start of June. It's also a bittersweet time of year in that so many of my favourite stamps, papers, inks, and accessories are retiring!  What will I do without my beautiful Lost Lagoon ink and cardstock?????  Don't hesitate on grabbing your favourites as once they're gone... they're gone:(

Have you check out the Retirement List?

Another benefit of the start of the month is that we're a little bit closer to this month's Paper Pumpkin Kit being shipped out!  You're not too late to get this month's kit!  Check out the sneak peek of the May kit!

You can sign up with me to get hold of this kit here:



Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)