May 07, 2016

Floral Affection



After my preorder goodies arrived on Wednesday I snuck down for just a few minutes of "playtime" and whipped this beauty together in just a matter of minutes using the new Floral Affection Embossing Folders.   I was seeing this as a perfect thank you card for weddings as you could do the card with our Whisper White Note Cards and envelopes and you could use the ink and flowers in whichever colour coordinates with the theme of your wedding.  The rhinestones instead of the pearls would also be beautiful! There are two in the set... I'll hopefully create you a sample with the second this weekend:)





Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, Ange. I like the colours and the simplicity. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)