May 18, 2016

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #330 ~ Graduation!

I know that some of you may be looking at these cards and wondering how they could possibly be "Graduation" themed, but let me explain:)  I finished Elementary School in 1988!  I was just making the "Graduation" cards for some award winners in my Grade Seven class and decided that it would be fun to go with a retro 80's theme and share a little of my childhood with them:) The Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack could not have been more perfect!  Can you spot the three gorgeous new In Colours show cased in this card????


Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)