April 06, 2016

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #324 ~ Anything Goes


Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty and join us for this week's challenge... ANYTHING GOES:)  I have to admit that this is one of my favourites as I love to see what amazing things people create:)  

This project was a prototype for a Gift Certificate Box that I was preparing... I didn't want to waste this box so I set finished off my sample one with a set of 3x3 notecards:)  





Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)