April 03, 2016

Facebook Frenzy Project #1

This adorable card is straight out of the Stampin' Success magazine that we receive bi-monthly as Stampin' UP demonstrators!  I used this card as the first project of my Facebook Frenzy online workshop back in March:)  You can check out the video below, but remember that the workshop is now closed.  I'll be holding another one this month so keep your eyes peeled for info:)












Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)