April 05, 2016

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #235 ~Colour Challenge



Such a fun colour challenge!!!!  Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments this week and come and play with us!  Can't wait to see what you create!

If you haven't grabbed this Happy Birthday Everyone stamp set, you need to!  There's a catch... the only way to get hold of it is to host a Stampin' Up workshop, place a $200+ order or join one of my monthly clubs to you can order it during your hostess month:)












Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Love this card. That 'Happy Birthday, Everyone' is a Must Have set. I've seen the Botanical Builder Framelits used for a simple card like this to building gardens. It's amazing. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)