January 21, 2016

Party, Party, Party



I have to admit that over the past year I'd avoided making birthday cards unless I absolutely had to as there weren't any birthday stamp sets that I was in LOVE with.  With the launch of the new Occasions catty, I'm obsessed with making birthday cards... can't get enough of them!  The great thing is I've actually been working my way through the year and getting done all the birthday cards that I've already got on the calendar as well as getting a few extras ready:)  I had to cut that little candle out by hand, but that won't be for long!  The Party Punch Pack is on the Weekly Deals list this week so I've already got mine on its way!










Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)