January 01, 2016

Happy New Year!


I meant to post this earlier today, but somehow the first day of the year managed to slip away in laziness and creativity:)  Good Day!  This month's Paper Pumpkin kit was an adorable calendar kit, but to be honest, I was pretty sure I'd never use it that way... so.... I decided to turn the 12 calendar pages into 12 birthday cards:)  I'll simply circle the date of the person that I'm sending it to:)
Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)