January 18, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives


This month's Paper Pumpkin kit is adorable but I didn't think that I'd be making up the little pockets or Valentine's notes as my boys are getting older:)  I decided to take the lovely pieces and create some cards of my own:)  

For those of you not familiar with Sale-abration, this is Stampin' Up's annual sale in which you can earn free items for every $60 you spend. They have put Paper Pumpkin 3 month subscriptions on sale for this event so in addition to the savings you'll also earn a free Sale-abration item! For those of you opting for a 12 month subscription you'll earn FOUR free Sale-abration items! I'll make it even more worth your while and offer you 20% off a 12 month and you'll still get to choose 4 free Sale-abration items! You can view the free Sale-abration items here! 

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/Sale-A-Bration%202016/20151005_SAB16_Core_eng-CA.pdf
Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)