October 21, 2015

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #300 ~ Photo Inspiration

I'm loving the Flip Corner Card!  Watched a video created by Julie Davison on this one and away I went:)  If you don't own the Guy Greetings Stamp set, the 15% off sale that is on until October 23rd is the perfect opportunity to grab it!  Spend $40+ and I'll cover your shipping too!  Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty this week and check out this gorgeous inspiration photo!  There is so much you can do with it!  I drew on the newspapers and colours for my card:)

Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. I loved learning this card structure at your Technique Club. Now to try myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)